Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Let Go!!

A book of Quotes...
not too laden, not too moist..... just a few words that say a lot!
Well, this doesn't even remotely suggest that a book of quotes is the best food for my ever growing appetite for good reading material. But just want to say that I happened to read a few of them lately (not to undermine my craving for more which this has enticed!)
Yet it is not prose that remains my all time favorite...
It is still something else that I have been reading to myself almost each day...
Let Go!!
As children bring their broken toys
With tears for us to mend,
I brought my broken dreams to God,
because He was my Friend!
But then instead to leaving Him
in Peace to work alone,
I hung around and tried to help
with ways that were my Own!
At last I snatched them back and cried,
"How can You be so Slow?"
"My child", he said, "What could I do?"
"You never did Let Go!"

No comments: