Thursday, October 28, 2010

Colors of Fall

What I always thought only spring could bring
I see that Fall does it too
Ebullient hues of green I had seen
The dappled shades of sun but few
I wondered what I saw from afar
Would it be closely alluring too?
A pleasant delight is all I felt
To touch and feel the sun kissed dew
The brightest clothes of the morning star
Born as Spring's enchanting gifts
I have craved with all my might ever
Shamelessly jumping down the street
No less can I love the same color
Now embellishing its leafy sibling

But just as I wish for it to stay
And let me live a gulp of peace
A flippant shake of nature's cloak
Reminds of the evanescence of things
Just as I let the amorous wind
Sing leisured tunes through my being
A ruthless gush breaks my trance
Stripping Fall adorns in a fling!

But as tearful deluge pain conspires with
Elysian joy connives too...
When nature cycles through winter,
spring buds and rainy squall
reminiscent of the feelings today
return to me the colors of Fall.

No comments: